Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Clearing out pedal collection + Voodoo Lab 4x4 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Clearing out pedal collection + Voodoo Lab 4x4

JasonWJasonW Frets: 10
edited October 2023 in FX £
After years of collecting pedals and not using most of them, I've decided to have a clear out of the unused ones:

My original post was a bit photo heavy so highlights are posted here and the full set of photos can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i354lnba6bq3clf/AACDAqJCzm0lyvDD-BsZviUha?dl=0

Prices do not include postage & packing. Most things can be sent for £5-10 depending on value, where you are and how quickly you want it. 

Open to offers & combined postage deals. Also open to trades/part payment (either way to suit).

Things I'm maybe sort of looking for trade-wise: 
  1. Morningstar Engineering ML10X Matrix Loop Switcher.
  2. TC Electronic SCF Gold (Black case preferred but not averse to gold one) or other reasonable quality Flanger.
  3. Helix Rack + Controller.
  4. Line6 HX Stomp/Stomp XL.
  5. BCC The Difference Engine.
Not really interested in anything else for trade thanks.

More pedals to follow....

Any questions , please ask away.  My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/124226/

Boss CE-3 £150
1983 MIJ. Complete with box.

Boss DS-1 £60
2012 Silver Label MIT. Has "Seeing Eye" and "Electrosmash R9" Mods https://www.electrosmash.com/boss-ds1-analysis
Also has upgraded quality components in signal path. See photo of the PCB in dropbox link above. 

Boss MT-2 £60
1995 MIT. Has had Keeley mod done (not by Keeley) and upgraded quality components in signal path. See photo of the PCB in dropbox link above. 

Guyatone FL3 Flanger £110

Guyatone MC2 Chorus £110

Voodoo Lab 4x4 £140 + P&P
Home use only, very good condition. Complete with power lead & 10 normal power leads and 2 x blue (for 12V???).
Also throw in mounting brackets (unused).

*****************************************************************************************************************
*** ALL BELOW SOLD **************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************

Boss BF-2 £100 SOLD ELSEWHERE
Missing label and hence serial no. Probably a MIT version (1990 to 2001) as it has the white knobs. No Box

GigRig Humdinger V1 £95 SOLD ELSEWHERE
Home use only. Great piece of kit for wet/dry rig.

Boss CE-2 £150 SOLD ELSEWHERE

1989 MIT with serial number in battery compartment. Complete with manual and box.

Boss PH-2 £90 SOLD ELSEWHERE
2000 MIT with box.

DeArmond Volume Pedal £30 SOLD to gdculley

Bought to refurbish but never got around to it. All intact but wires need re-soldering. Sold as spare/repair.
Nice quality piece of kit, built like a tank!

Boss CE-1 £950 SOLD ELSEWHERE
1978 MIJ. UK mains version. Immaculate condition, hardly used. Complete with box.

*** WITHDRAWN ********************************************************************************************
Boss GE-7 £80
2004 Silver Label MIT bought from Japan, hence Japanese instructions & other paperwork.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments