Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). CaptorX settings transfer to amp with IR loader - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

CaptorX settings transfer to amp with IR loader

andyg_prsandyg_prs Frets: 50
I use an original Engl Ironball.  I wanted the Ironball SE with IR loader, but after waiting for ages (a year?) I got bored and bought a CaptorX - which is great.  I've got a combination of cab simulation and the EQ / Enhancer that gives me a sound that punches through the mix really well.

The question is - and I know almost nothing about IRs, so apologies, what, if anything could I export from the CaptorX if I got an Engl Ironball SE?

I've been spoilt by getting just the sound I want......and although I'd love the convenience of not having to set up the CaptorX live.....and being able to reduce my pedalboard by at least the noise gate, if not potentially the boost and the delay......I'd love to be able to transfer the CaptorX settings to the Ironball SE.

Thanks,
Andy
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter