Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Squier E10 stratocaster 'by Fender' - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Squier E10 stratocaster 'by Fender'

What's Hot
HeartwoodHeartwood Frets: 15
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Listing for my Dad, he's had this guitar for years and hardly played. He's getting on and not likely to play again. 

*1987 Squier strat in red (no idea what shade, sorry).
*Maple fretboard and neck.
*Frets polished and setup a few weeks ago.
*Mostly original, with fender Gotoh tuners.
*3 small chips to paint, all invisible when playing, I had to inspect it to find them.
*Saddles replaced with parts from a Mexican strat, but originals included along with the rest of the mex bridge setup.
*neck pickup changed as old one died (also included)
*Scratchplate changed as old single ply white warped. Pots, knobs and switch changed at the same time with CTS.
*Neck on this is amazing, great fun to play, everything feels easy.

The E10 squiers are a bit of a Hidden gem. This one lives up to the hype.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/880TJTx

Looking for £250

Collection preferred from Codsall/West Midlands 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 7650
    edited August 2023
    You forgot the price!

And…updated. 

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks @HarrySeven ! Now with a price :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    These are superb guitars for the money. In fact they're just great guitars. GLWTS  :)
  • swillerswiller Frets: 662
    Great guitars, have an E9 and prev S9 both 1989. This one prob a 1987 from young chang factory, same as the E7s and revered, maybe a reissue 57/62 so a direct replacement for the jap ST362 and 357  series and looks like torino red. Great blocks and necks and all looks legit stock.
    Bargain, GLWTS. Im half tempted myself knowing how good the e9/s9 are.

Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    pm sent
  • Still available
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    Bump : Nice guitar :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• Greta guitars. Had it been a rosewood board…I probably would’ve caved!