Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Free - 23 C90 cassettes - all used, some have cases. You pay for postage. GONE TO A TOP CHAP. - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Free - 23 C90 cassettes - all used, some have cases. You pay for postage. GONE TO A TOP CHAP.

What's Hot
HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 21788
edited August 2023 in Misc £

Clearing everything out and found these. Mostly recording of Peel shows and Evening session live things. The Primo Levi piece from Radio 4 is rather good too. So used, all appear to work OK as I made digital copies of most things. If anyone wants a load of C90s, then pay for the delivery costs and they are yours. Packed weight is 1.2 kilos so roughly £4 for postage. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3380
    I'll take these if no else has yet.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4680
    C-30, C-60, C-90 Go!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 21788
    My absolute pleasure to pass these onto you. I'll PM you in the next 24 hours.

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3380
    edited August 2023
    My absolute pleasure to pass these onto you. I'll PM you in the next 24 hours.
    Superb. Any time Andy, whenever's good for you.