Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold captor x - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold captor x

keirkeir Frets: 132
edited September 2023 in Amps £
My only amp is soon to be an AC30, so looking to move this on

In good condition / working order, box has been mislaid but comes with the power supply will ensure it’s well packaged

£285 PP F&F inc special delivery 

Sold on reverb 

no trades thanks 

Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4080
    I have a 16-Ohm one I've been thinking of moving on.  PM me if you're interested.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • keirkeir Frets: 132
    Thanks all, need to move this one on before I can purchase a 16ohm, but will bear both in mind  :)
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    Bump still available 
    Bought an Ox Box, bump
  • How do you find the ox box vs captor x
    It hasn’t arrived yet but I needed a 16 ohm output at the moment and potentially the 8 and 4 for a future amp purchase. 

Will report back but from what I have read the difference in the load itself is negligible, the reason for the change was for more flexibility really. 
  • keir said:
    It hasn’t arrived yet but I needed a 16 ohm output at the moment and potentially the 8 and 4 for a future amp purchase. 

Will report back but from what I have read the difference in the load itself is negligible, the reason for the change was for more flexibility really. 
    thanks
    Bump