Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). EL 84 matched quad set for Laney AC 30 - best place to buy - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

EL 84 matched quad set for Laney AC 30 - best place to buy

What's Hot
Broseley_BobBroseley_Bob Frets: 28
edited August 2023 in Amps
Possibly looking for the above in the future.  Just wondering on which make and who to buy them from.  

Any views appreciated.

TIA.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Might want to start the mortgage application ahead of time
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 152
    Far more experienced folks than me regarding quality and type of EL84
    From a money perspective Spartan Music do a JJ matched quad for £84

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I seem to have put it in the for sale section.  Apologies.  
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4080
    I seem to have put it in the for sale section.  Apologies.  
    You can edit your original post (cog at top right) and change the section.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• Thanks
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
    I’ve bought JJ EL84s matched to Mesa spec from Karltone. One went  pop fairly soon after installation and was replaced free of charge without any hassle whatsoever.