Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Orange Rockerverb 50 Mark 1 head & Orange OB 2x12 with covers and footswitch £700 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Orange Rockerverb 50 Mark 1 head & Orange OB 2x12 with covers and footswitch £700

DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2008
edited September 2023 in Amps £
I bought this in the midsts of lockdown, it was either this or a Jag. Long story short is i'm looking to downsize and have picked up a Helix.I'd much rather this goes to somebody who is going to use it. The amp is used although I've never gigged it. Im not really that interested in trades, but you never know. I'm not interested in anything pointy, shreddy, stratty etc

I'm based just outside Bristol. All you need is a speaker cable.

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bumpy bump i would consider trades for a small valve amp or telecaster/ gretsch shaped object 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter