Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Line 6 Catalyst 60 modelling amp - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Line 6 Catalyst 60 modelling amp

Putting this up for sale as I recently acquired a Fender amp from this very forum. To be honest, there's not much in it, but I really do prefer the Fender logo on the grill, as shallow as that sounds.

This is great for recording, which is what I've used it for primarily since I picked it up at PMT in Salford last summer. It hasn't left the house and is still in excellent near-mint condition and it has all the packaging it originally shipped in. In the shop, I A/B tested it against a Fender Blues Junior and a little bit of tweeking got me 95% of the way to that tone, but at half the price.

Will consider shipping, but would prefer to hand over in person in the Greater Manchester area.

Price: £150.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump - willing to take reasonable offers on this, cash or trades considered. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump. Surely someone is interested in this bargain. 
  • That is exceptional value for money!
  • Anyone interested? I will be in Lincolnshire and Worcestershire in early October. If that helps anyone, I can bring it along and you can pick up a bargain.
  • Do you come across via the M62 at all?