Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Calling @axisus... a YouTube clip for you! - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Calling @axisus... a YouTube clip for you!

Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
@axisus I haven't watched this but I know you're a fan.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    My favourite band! I started watching, but by 6.38 I was thinking no no no! yes, Kowtow is far and away the worst album, but the two albums they individually voted for next were Men who climb mountains and Love over fear - two brilliant albums. I can't be having with opinions that rank those two so low. LoF was universally praised when it came out a couple of years ago. They clearly aren't on my wavelength!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I haven't watched it, it wouldn't mean anything to me - I haven't heard anything by Pendragon since the days of that UK prog revival in the 1980s.  But I thought it might be of interest to you!

I don't know if you're familiar with the Sea of Tranquility YouTube channel... I kind of like it, Pete Pardo has fairly similar musical tastes to mine, but he does make very long-winded videos (which could do with some chapter stops).
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Philly_Q said:
    I haven't watched it, it wouldn't mean anything to me - I haven't heard anything by Pendragon since the days of that UK prog revival in the 1980s.  But I thought it might be of interest to you!

I don't know if you're familiar with the Sea of Tranquility YouTube channel... I kind of like it, Pete Pardo has fairly similar musical tastes to mine, but he does make very long-winded videos (which could do with some chapter stops).
    Yes, I've caught the channel occasionally, but the trouble with reviews is if someone doesn't like something that is close to your heart - it really grates!