Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Gibson Slash Signature Les Paul Exc.cond consider partial trade Ibanez Jem 70VP/SFG/BFP - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Gibson Slash Signature Les Paul Exc.cond consider partial trade Ibanez Jem 70VP/SFG/BFP

What's Hot
hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Hi I’m hoping to move back to Torquay in the future so am selling this off to raise some money towards helping with the costs  plus  hopefully buying an Asian Jackson Soloist to be my main guitar .

I bought this from Richtone on the 6th January 2023  
it has everything it came with. All the case candy etc  & is in superb condition . I literally put it away in the cupboard as soon as I realised I will want to move back .

Collection from Peterborough  absolute welcome to view and try it out 
I normally post stuff but this is the most expensive thing I’ve ever owned in my life including my motorbikes . 

Looking for £2250   I payed £2599  open to sensible offers 
please message or comment for more photos or info 
I did these a bit quick as I was anxious to post the ad today .

thanks for looking 
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Tuesday love bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    You’ll regret this one buddy. Get it out, play it and then work out a plan b for raising the funds. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • You’ll regret this one buddy. Get it out, play it and then work out a plan b for raising the funds. 
    I’ve sort of disassociated myself from it since I put it away . I’m missing a lot of my superstrats I sold to get it though 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
    ^^^ agree with @Teyeplayer mate, we all know how much you went through to finally get one. It's hard with guitars isn't it as we'd all always like more and missing your others to buy this is a horrible feeling too.  :(

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Saturday “for the love of Bump “ 
  • Thursday  bump 
  • Wednesday Bump
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    edited September 2023
    Weekly Bump  
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    edited September 2023
    My good man, I have just the Asian Jackson for you when you're ready to buy again.   It's a DK2QM pro, immaculate, plays like a dream and has hard case.  If Yr interested let me know. Not quite a soloist but probably plays like one. Its this one:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsMipkvgaDL/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    edited September 2023
    My good man, I have just the Asian Jackson for you when you're ready to buy again.   It's a DK2QM pro, immaculate, plays like a dream and has hard case.  If Yr interested let me know. Not quite a soloist but probably plays like one. Its this one:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsMipkvgaDL/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==
    Hey cool man , thanks for thinking of me , those are pretty RAD , I just found a jackson like I had four or five years ago, I managed to Sell my E Series Squier strat and Kramer 84 to buy it . I so regretted selling it last time . I took the back plate off for now as I just put some pennies in the trem cavity til I get a wood block stuck in with some carpet tape .

• That does look sweet :smile: Bet it sounds great too. Nice one. 
  • It’s the bump do the bump 
  • Come on everybody do the bump 
  • Weekend Bump so you have time to zip down the A1 & give it a try through my spark mini  or master lead. Let me know you’re coming and I’ll provide a sandwich or toast and tea .
  • Bump city