Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fender avri 2006 neck - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fender avri 2006 neck

What's Hot
Hi all,

I had a 2006 avri 60's strat but it was quite heavy.  I gave the body to a friend and bought an MJT relic body from the states.
Over the last few years I have stopped using this guitar and I wondered if I could sell the neck and/or hardware/pickups to fund something else? ( I'd like to keep the body to make a maple fingerboard strat as I don't have one and it's a lovely body. I know there are a lot of rights and wrongs when it comes to guitar parts and selling them so this post is really me asking how I would go about such a sale on here at this point and, if it's something someone might want to buy obvs. Any advice would be much appreciated

Archie

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 2884
    If the price is right someone will buy it, or possibly trade for a maple board neck.

Think of a price and post it on here with a decent, honest description, with a few photos
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AjayeffAjayeff Frets: 29
    I pmd you :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter