Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Modded Boss CS3, Jeds Peds Super Klone - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Modded Boss CS3, Jeds Peds Super Klone

What's Hot
Acdeezee86Acdeezee86 Frets: 21
edited September 2023 in FX £
I think I've made some savvy consolidating moves and so am ready to move stuff on.  The madness must end...I can't keep collecting these things!

All prices include postage and all pedals are boxed:
  • Jeds Peds Super Klone £40 - my third or fourth attempt to get along with klon clones, but they don’t seem to make the noise I want them to with my rig.  This one has switches for different options, but if I’m very honest I can’t hear much difference. Some further info here (https://www.jedspeds.co.uk/product-page/super-klone) and I will upload pics soon. It’s ugly, though, purple and comic sans font…it wasn’t me who made it and I apologise if I'm hurting anyone's feelings, especially if it was built by someone here.
  • Boss CS3 £65 £60- this has had the Monte Alums Ultra Mod Plus done to it (it also has a few chips and the rubber back has been peeled off so the velcro sticks). More info here.  I've not played a stock CS3, but this is quiet and smooth, even with the sustain cranked.  I'd keep it, but I play through a small tweed amp that, to my ears, already compresses enough.

• SOLD (elsewhere) Boss RV6 £95 - Another fantastic pedal, but I really love verb and trem and have just sourced a 2-in-1 pedal for that purpose.  I want to be able to fit everything on a nano board, so this one has to go
  • SOLD Mooer Trelicopter £30 - these really are great and I enjoyed pairing it with the RV6...but the 2-in-1 pedal now covers that sound.
  • SOLD Boss BD2 £55 - this is the older, non-SMD, version, in case you want to take a soldering iron to it.  I really like this pedal, so versatile!  I've been holding onto it just in case, but I seem to really enjoy finding DIY clones of various ODs more...it's time to pass it on. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• cowie86cowie86 Frets: 10
    If anyone uses a compressor for any means at all, you owe it to yourself to check out a modded CS-3. I have one modded by K's Cave (same mods at Mont Alums) and it's the most versatile comp I've played - goes very super subtle to really thick, pumping compression and all with practically no background noise. Simple controls, too, unlike a lot of boutique versions.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks @cowie86 ;
     you’re going to
     make me regret this! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Remind myself to post pictures BUMP!
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    I'll take the trelicopter if it's still available :+1:
  • You’ve got mail @lovestrat74  ;)
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    You’ve got mail @lovestrat74  ;)
    As have you :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Pictures added bump
  • Klon bump
  • Acdeezee86Acdeezee86 Frets: 21
    edited September 2023
    CS3 price drop bump

i’d consider a px for a cheap cry baby wah
  • Bump

Planning on taking sand paper to the ugly klone to see if it becomes more pallatable!