Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Support needed if you can. Skindred new record SMILE currently at No1 in UK album charts. - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Support needed if you can. Skindred new record SMILE currently at No1 in UK album charts.

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
in Music tFB Trader
Thorpy here, it's rare that we get to influence anything in the world of music, but heres a chance to support one of our own if you can. Mikey and his band Skindred launched a new album last week called "SMILE". it's an absolute banger of a record, and seems to be going down a storm, so much so they a chance to be at the top of the UK album chart (they currently are). So heres Mikeys Message:

"Happy Monday!
I just wanted to send this link here.. Not sure if you have seen but we are in a race to the top of the UK Album Chart, amazingly today we are #1 in sales by a super tight margin!!
I’m asking everyone I know to buy SMILE from the link below - if you could (and anyone you can spread the word to) I would be so grateful. We have until Thursday to cement our position at the top! I just bought a few more vinyls myself. Thank you!"

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments