Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: RIFT Wheelhouse Now £1400 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: RIFT Wheelhouse Now £1400

JamesOnGuitarYTJamesOnGuitarYT Frets: 140
edited October 2023 in Amps £
This is the brilliant Rift Wheelhouse. I am a big fan of Rift amps, and currently have 4. Sadly, something has to go, and this amps covers some similar ground to other amps I have. As you'd expect from Rift, this is tuned perfectly to be tight, very harmonic and great in a mix. It is very touch responsive and dynamic. The A type speaker sounds great, fitting the American amp vibe very well. This can go from pristine cleans to rich harmonic overdrive! No master volume, but a drive pedal does a good job at keeping overall volume lower, or an attenuator even better. It is reasonably loud but not monstrously so.

This was Chris's demo model, hence the good price of £1600 - NOW £1400, collection from West London. If you are very far we can discuss some sort of meet in the middle.

I did make a video about it on my youtube channel here: https://youtu.be/u-6QPyFjHqA

And here are some pics:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments