Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Cr*p Tele body and cr*p Strat body, free! - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Cr*p Tele body and cr*p Strat body, free!

axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
These have been in my garage for years, they are heading for the skip unless someone wants them and can collect from my place Luton LU2 or my work - London NW9.

I used to be into knocking up partscasters many years ago so always on the lookout for cheap parts. Quite a long time ago I moved onto building from scratch so I don't want old bodies/necks any more. I picked these up at some point. The Tele is heavy, not Fender dimensions and the finish is badly damaged and very 'plasticky'. The Strat is unknown origin as well. I had a hard time trying to get the finish off and gave up! Tough stuff! couldn't do it with blowtorch or that paint remover gunk. The top was done with a combination of those two plus electric sander. 

Personally I don't think they are worth money, hence free or firewood. They will be gone on my next trip to the tip!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter