Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB: Oscilloscope - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB: Oscilloscope

What's Hot
maraudermarauder Frets: 130
Nothing too fancy, 2 channel, preferably digital, using for SD video, and sub 20Mhz signals.

Last one I got 7 or 8 years ago was a 1980s Farnell analogue model, and the CRT has just got to the point where its too blurred to focus when the intensity is high enough to see.  Had my moneys worth out of it though, was only £20.
Don't expect anything that cheap ever again.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
    @Emp_Fab - your time has come at last!   ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    edited August 2023
    I've got one, analogue, dual beam you can have for free if your passing Stafford any time. It's got the original manual too.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • maraudermarauder Frets: 130
    Unfortunately, never anywhere near Stafford.  Thanks anyway.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 213
    Is there not a computer app you can use? It should be cheap. Or am I talking through my anal passage?
  • I want one of these as well. Thought of seeing if there is a usb one or something 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

There are USB ones, obviously need a PC, and then the less than intutive software.

• Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 371
    Korg NTS 2? I've got one and it's lovely: https://www.korg.co.uk/products/nts2
    I need 1000x the frequency range.  Video signals
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 61
    equalsql said:
    I've got one, analogue, dual beam you can have for free if your passing Stafford any time. It's got the original manual too.
    I'm interested and you're not that far away from me! What model is it please?
    bennyg85 said:
    equalsql said:
    I'm interested and you're not that far away from me! What model is it please?
    Oops, sorry @bennyg85 I missed your request.  Will dig it out later today and get back to you.
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 61
    edited September 2023
    Thanks @equalsql
    edited September 2023