Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Victory V4 'The Copper' Pedal Amp PRICE DROP - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Victory V4 'The Copper' Pedal Amp PRICE DROP

What's Hot
pt22pt22 Frets: 102
edited September 2023 in Amps £

Victory V4 “The Copper” Pedalboard Amp

A fantastic sounding thing, and super versatile. Foot-switchable valve-driven Normal & Treble (Top) Boost channels, both using the same gain control with independent masters. Three band eq and high cut. Digital reverb. Two-Notes cab sims with presets by Chris Buck, but you can use the Two-Notes software to tweak via USB. Effects loop. Balanced line out, xlr out with cab sim, and headphone out. 4/8/16 ohm output with up to 180w solid state power section. 

It’s brilliant and can even power your pedals! It’s really the only amp I should be keeping, but I fell in love with a Magnatone combo and now I’m cleaning house. The top boost channel sings with my Beano Boost. 

Ideal for home use and direct into a DAW, or maybe as a gigging backup? With an 8ohm cab it’s plenty loud enough. 

• Preamp Valves: EC900 (x1), CV4014 (x3)
  • Power Output: 180W @ 4 ohms (approx. 90W @ 8 ohms, 45W @ 16 ohms)
  • Main Features: Aluminium chassis, digital reverb, remote switching for channels, series FX loop, balanced DI out, Two Notes embedded technology, 6 virtual cabinet presets & headphone output.
  • Power Requirements: Mains IEC
  • Dimensions: 258 x 174 x 105 mm (including feet & handle)
  • Weight: 1.7 kg
  • https://www.andertons.co.uk/victory-v4-copper-amp

It’s near enough excellent condition, but velcro and general use may have taken a spot or two off the pinstriping. Functionally perfect. 

£500 - Postage included. I have the original box. Pickup and demo is available in London SE6.

Victory BD-1 28w Amp Mini-Head - SOLD

This little thing rocks, and I'm going to miss it dearly. It's a tiny, hot-rodded, British-voiced mini-head that's hand-made in the UK. Mint condition. Here's the best sales pitch I've seen:

Danish Pete and Rabea jam on the BD-1. 
A German review

Specs

Ok yes, it's the same head as the Rob Chapman signature RD-1, but in sexy black and without any obvious Rob Chapman associations. 

Power: 28/2 watts RMS (2w fantastic for home-suitable volumes)
Valves: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x EL84
Size (mm): 263(w) x 170(h) x 195(d) including controls, handle and feet
Weight: 6kg / 13.2lbs
Bright switch
Deep switch
Gain, Tone Contour, & Master Volume
Series effects loop with wet/dry mix control
Padded carry bag included

I've heard Martin Kidd say that if you dime the MV it turns it into a NMV amp, but I cant find that video any longer nor do I really understand how that works, so take that as you will. 

I love this head. I really do. It sounds great, and you cannot beat the footprint and the features. A little hidden jem. Chappers definitely got this right.

£500 o.n.o - I'm happy to ship at your cost, or pickup and demo is available in London SE6. 

SOLD

633 Engineering Dragonfly RT

Yes, this is the same one up for sale about a week ago.  o  You can find the original listing here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/251708/fs-633-engineering-dragonfly-rt-1000

I thought it was going to be the centerpiece of my home setup. A 1x10, boutique, hand-built tone bonanza. What could be better? Well, turns out it just doesn't fit my specific needs and I should not have bought it. It works great, is in excellent condition, and there are certainly plenty of amazing sounds available in this amp. I'm sure @Benm39 and @gdculley can attest to this little beauty. 

£1000 - Pricing is firm. I'm happy to ship at your cost as I have kept the box and packaging, or pickup and demo is available in London SE6. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments