Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Three out, one in - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Three out, one in

Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7086

I got rid of three pedals I wasn't using the other day, but I find just putting the money into the pot a little disappointing, so it was lucky I found something to spend a little of the money on :)

I'm not really using pedals at the moment as I'm meant to be playing some guitar with a friend this year (not had time yet due to life getting in the way, but I still hope to before the year's out) but I think this will be fun to muck around with next year when I get back into album making.
"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• This looks cool, how are you finding it? Looking for something similar myself once I’ve sold my Tone Master Twin and got some funds!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7086

I haven't had time to explore it yet, but it was a TPS video with DT which made me think it might be fun as you can bounce things from Delay A to Delay B and back which makes the sort of random mix I like playing with.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2600
    Ooh, I've been considering one of these. Let us know how you get on with it.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    edited August 2023
    Tempted too. Can the presets do dual reverbs?