Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 5 Classic Funk Songs - Plug My Stuff Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

5 Classic Funk Songs

I'm dying for a position as a musician, so I've whipped up this funk compilation. Who knows... perhaps it'll come through for me. Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQqcy1nYFFw
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Nice one. What La the point of that thing on neck? To mute strings? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Nicely played. Good groove.
    It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • IvanMCIvanMC Frets: 91
    edited August 2023
    Cheers! I really mean to find a job as a musician -wherever- and escape the rat race's dreadful symphony. Those tunes are timeless. I've also put together a compilation of jazzy arrangements, as a solo performer, with the same goal. @lustycourtier , that's a fretwrap, an accesory used by guitarists to reduce unwanted string harmonics. It's the best noise supressor. I shouldn't have fallen back on one to funk, but I have a 7-string guitar, so it came to the rescue (I'm in dire need of a Telecaster)