Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Ananashead Main Fuzz - Silicon Fuzz Face Style £60 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Ananashead Main Fuzz - Silicon Fuzz Face Style £60

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
edited October 2023 in FX £
Ananashead Effects Main Fuzz -

Used/Boxed.

Now surplus to requirements after buying a ThorpyFX Veteran, great sounding Fuzz with many options to get the perfect sound. Resplendent in orange, boxed and in very good condition.

£65 PPG Delivered

Blurb:

Ananashead Main Fuzz

A handmade all-around fuzz pedal based on the classical Fuzz Face. It can be built in three versions, silicon, germanium or hybrid si-ge for the best of both worlds. This one I believe is a silicon only version

Apart from the usual Volume and Fuzz controls, this one has a Tone knob that controls the amount of bass entering the circuit and paired with the Mode switch has a wide spectrum of tones from the trebly tonebender mk1.5 to the full bass modern fuzzes. The Pregain acts like an attenuator just like the volume of your guitar, it can be used to clean the fuzz or to be more friendly with some wahs. The Bias helps with the temperature on the germanium version but it also is useful to sculpt the signal towards more zippery or more overdriving tone.

Other features:
· Shielded inputs/outputs to avoid RF interference.
· Alpha pots and footswitch.
· Enclosed jacks.
· Metal film resistors and caps for lower floor noise.
· Filtered and wrong polarity protected 9V DC input.
· Can be daisy-chained with your other pedals.
· Popless True Bypass switching.
· Current draw: 3mA.

https://imgur.com/a/Mw0tJv2

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
    Bump.... 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump

Bump 

Bump

Bump - £65

• Bump

• Bump

Bump £60

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump