Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Pedals, pedals, pedals plus a couple of free pedal boards - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Pedals, pedals, pedals plus a couple of free pedal boards

What's Hot
Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1555
edited October 2023 in FX £
Right, it’s got out of hand again so having a clear out. I’ve literally run out of places to hide them from the family.

Prices include postage to your very own front door. Will knock some postage off for anyone buying more than one obviously. Also welcome to pick stuff up if you’re local. Pedal boards can be collected from Waterbeach near Cambridge. 

I’ve tested everything, happy to provide more detailed pics, video demo if you’re into that etc. Any questions just holler. Most have velcro - if this is an issue or if there's any doubt then please do ask first. Like I said, happy to provide loads more pics.

https://imgur.com/a/0QdJFFw

Boss MD-200 VGC boxed - £150 - £140
Boss CP-1x Fair condition, boxed - £80 - £75 - £70
Diamond Memory Lane Jnr VGC boxed - £185 - £175 - £170
T-Rex Mudhoney Hand Wired Good condition, no box - £80 - £75
Wampler Sovereign VGC, boxed - £100 - £95 - £90
Added -
Boss SD-1w, GC boxed - £95

Stuff with issues…

Boss DD-7 Fair condition, no box. Works fine but the foot switch is a tiny bit off centre - £65

Pedal boards - Free collected (not posting) from Waterbeach near Cambridge
Boss BCB 60 and a Diago Showman

Diago is 77x38cm, bit dusty but catches all work fine.

Boss has had some DIY to fit a couple of extra pedals in and not sure if the patch bays still work or not, but catches are fine and line with some velcro and away you go. Power supply is some generic thing rather than original.

Gone -
Boss RV-6 VGC boxed - £100 - £95 - £90
Boss DS-2 Fair condition, boxed - £50 - £45
Boss DD-200 VGC boxed - £150 - £140
Boss OD-200 VGC boxed - £140 - £130
T-Rex Hobo drive - only the drive side works, boost doesn’t. Appears that a chip might need replacing as looks a bit burnt - £20 - Pending
Boss TU-3 Fair condition, boxed - £45 Pending
Turbo Rat - not sure if it’s the PSU/adapter I’m using but seems to work for a bit then volume fades - £20 - Sold
Morning Glory v4 boxed - mode knob is broken. However, comes with the red remote to switch modes and works exactly as intended with that. If you can swap the switch it’s probably worth approx £150 with the red remote - £80 - Sold

PPG please, although happy for you to pay a bit more if you’d prefer a PP invoice.

Cheers, Dan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments