Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Monty's Mini-humbuckers - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Monty's Mini-humbuckers

hessodreamyhessodreamy Frets: 112
edited September 2023 in Parts £
Long-overdue clear out of the parts stash. Postage £5.

Lollar & Duncan firebirds and the fake duncans are gone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monty's Mini humbucker set £160
Measure 7.68/7.06

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lollar Firebird bridge £100 - SOLD

Duncan Antiquity Firebird set £150 SOLD!

Screws & springs present. No original box. A previous owner had shortened the wire on the bridge pickup so I've soldered on some longer wire.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably fake "Duncan" mini humbuckers - GONE

I was sold them as genuine Duncans but, trying to find information on them I now believe they're knock-offs. I've not put them in a guitar but based on the impedance measurements they should work. As such you can have them for the price of postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• mini-hum bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump!
  • Duncan antiquities now sold.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Duncan antiquities now sold.
    If the purchaser or the Duncan Antiquity Firebirds wants to sell the neck pickup, then let me know.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • pm sent........ 
  • Lollar & Duncan firebirds and the fake duncans are gone. Just the Monty minibuckers left.