Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Another NSD - this one is definitely not cheep..... - Other Instruments Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Another NSD - this one is definitely not cheep.....

What's Hot
paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 782
edited August 2023 in Other Instruments
Prop 3 gone,   Polybrute up for sale (though actually if it doesnt sell Im OK with that), and this Blue beast has come in.....

https://i.imgur.com/8d1LYaQ.jpg

Never one to stand still..... I am contemplating (if Polybrute does sell) also letting the Ob6 and P6 go - move Iridium to where I currently have Polybrute - and bringing in a Moog one....... though financially thats taking things up yet another league....
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• jackiojackio Frets: 130
    How do you find it? The 3rd Wave
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Honeymoon period obviously, but it's glorious lol.

Obviously ppg inspired and digital front end but the digital vsf sounds analogue, though not as characterful as an oberheim but.... it very good at traditional analogue.   The prophet 5/10 analogue filters help thre.

It's got a massive low end and sounds just huge in general.  Even the blatdugitsl stuff has this lovely  quality... never harsh.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Yup it sounds great on youtube for sure. 

blatdugistl?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jackio said:
    Yup it sounds great on youtube for sure. 

blatdugistl?
    LOL - My fingers do NOT work on phone screens... Blatantly digital 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Love a bit of blatdugsti. The grit and grind of pragxig, but with the more defined structure of jhufflphip. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    Lol I don’t know what most of these words mean
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2493
    It's a shame I'm never going to found a boutique synth company, because blatdugitsl  would be the perfect name. 
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    Not "would be". It is the perfect name. blatdugitsl  ftw!

That is an impressive collection of knobs, @paulmapp8306. Well done.

Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    I have one. It's great.

Blatdugitsl to you all!