Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). "Useful things" for PC building - any interest? - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

"Useful things" for PC building - any interest?

What's Hot
SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
We're shutting down our office and moving to 100% home working, which means I have to clear out all of the random old crap that has accumulated over the years.

Before it goes on the massive pile of WEEE, is there anyone here that might be interested in boxes of "stuff", e.g.:
  • good quality SATA cables of various lengths and colours
  • IDE and SCSI cables
  • assorted chassis fans and coolers
  • fan lead extenders, power couplers, molex to SATA power adapters etc.
  • a couple of old (like OLD) but brand new AMD motherboards (Asus M3A78/CM so an old socket type) off the top of my head but I can check
  • at least one, possibly two old Supermicro dual Xeon motherboards, unused, but again, old socket type and mostly PCI-X expansion slots
  • boxes of random PCI (mainly) expansion cards: wireless, ethernet, 2 or 4 port SATA RAID controllers
  • IEC mains cables
Not looking for a huge amount of money, more interested in it being used if it's useful to someone. It isn't useful to me. Also not interested in messing about for 2 cables here and 1 cable there - it's a "take a box of shite and deal with it or don't" kind of situation, as I want it gone. The WEEE people will take it all along with the big lumps of tin, so just flying a kite in case it's useful.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments