Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD PRS USA 57/08 Treble Pick Up S D Al II Pro HB’s - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD PRS USA 57/08 Treble Pick Up S D Al II Pro HB’s

What's Hot
Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 152
edited August 2023 in Parts £

Change of direction with new pickups incoming

PRS Paul Reed Smith USA 57/08 Pickup (Bridge) £145 Delivered UK - SOLD

Taken carefully from the guitar - unsoldered, so full length cable 

Am sure this is well known on here but anyhow the blurb from PRS

Inspired  by 1957 humbuckers and introduced in 2008 (hence the name), these proprietary pickups were designed by Paul Reed Smith and are made with vintage-style wire and wound in-house in PRS’s Electronics department. They were designed to capture the iconic tones of 1950’s era guitars and have become modern classics in their own right with their warm, even, responsive tone. 

Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Humbucker (APH-1) Set - Sold

Bridge and Neck Pickups

Taken carefully out of my guitar, unsoldered, so full length cable and includes mounting springs/screws

The APH-1n / APH-1b model features Alnico II magnets and is suitable for a variety of musical genres, I am led to believe these were used by Slash and formed the blueprint for his signature set, in any event good old vintage rock tones to my ears

Bridge £75

Neck £75 

Or £140 for both SOLD 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    Great pickups.  I have these in an LP, and in one I stupidly sold too, and they are the dogs thingies....
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 152
    edited August 2023
    Thanks very much @rlw for your kind observations
    Now Sold - thank you 
    PRS 57/08 Added
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    A pleasure.  I love them and consider them severely underrated.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 152
    Bump for the 57/08
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter