Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Leeds Bradford Guitar Show - Sunday 1st October - Pudsey Civic Hall - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Leeds Bradford Guitar Show - Sunday 1st October - Pudsey Civic Hall

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
in Guitar tFB Trader

Click here for a host of details regarding the Leeds Bradford Guitar Show – Sunday 1st Oct at Pudsey Civic Hall

Free on-site parking – demo/live music – refreshments/bar

A venue full of exhibitors – Guitars, amps, pedals, spares, accessories – New, used, cool, retro, vintage – More used than ‘corporate new’ but this makes it more interesting in my opinion – Pushing around a 1000 guitars for sale under one roof -  Many UK boutique/custom shop builders

Guitars4You will be exhibiting so come along and say hi – Not sure yet what guitars I’ll be taking – Ditto any strings/accessories/spares – But if you see any guitar listed on my web site, that might be of interest to you, with a view to a purchase, then contact me a day or so before hand and I can bring it with me to the show

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Always a good show this. See you there, Mark  :)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    tFB Trader
    Not long to go - Various guitar shows are coming thick and fast over the next 2/3 months - Hopefully see a few familiar faces and of course new faces at Leeds
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    For once, no date clashes, no work commitments so I can go.  Look forward to meeting you all.

I will be wearing a white carnation.................

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    tFB Trader
    rlw said:
    For once, no date clashes, no work commitments so I can go.  Look forward to meeting you all.

I will be wearing a white carnation.................

Smoking a pipe and standing in the shady/dark doorway
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    Obviously.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    tFB Trader
    So one week to go before we pile into the Leeds/Bradford venue