Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Alder and Ash bespoke handmade UK Tweed pedalboard - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Alder and Ash bespoke handmade UK Tweed pedalboard

What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
edited September 2023 in FX £
Trial run on pics....can you see? FOR SALE

tae be or not tae be
2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Aye
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be
  • Are you also listing the Harlot?

edited August 2023
    More pics on next page or two

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be
    Stopping for tea.....Buckfast and Fried Mars Bar.......back soon with some info
    tae be or not tae be
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited August 2023
    Having a BRAINSTORM but the following two guitars could be for sale too.....one of which has free strings

Historic Junior 2014 £2.6 with MoJo axe spare compensated alumin bridge.....wow wee   :)

tae be or not tae be
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited August 2023
    The best fit and finish guitar I have ever owned....it's perfect with binding set so good you can't feel it

Free strings for those who have been following.....case and guitar is once again PRISTINE condition 1K

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Oh....it's an Eastman
    tae be or not tae be
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Back later with some details
    tae be or not tae be
    edited August 2023
    Do some TGP research if you wanna know it's form

220 posted PPG.....boost can be set before or after the "more" knob

More knob..........there's a joke hiding there somewhere I fear....

tae be or not tae be
    Gonna deal with the PM's later in the order that the contacted me......replies and details and prices t/f....thanks guys
    tae be or not tae be
    Them Strymons are up for sale/unused but swapped knobs
    tae be or not tae be
    OK Pedalboard first.....Handmade Alder & Ash PB

Birdseye maple and Walnut wings and proper tweed covering ( i was assured by builder that tweed is 3 times the price of reg tolex)

Single in, stereo outs. The underside of the pedalboard is also in tweed. I have covered the inside PB completely in velcro.

I added the chrome handle myself and is a vast improvement on original. There is no way to lift top shelf PB cover when it is full with pedals so a handle of some sort is required. The recess logo badge is some other exotic wood ( i have forgotten) and I requested that the builder should recess/sit flush, the logo badge instead of the usual, and still normal issue, glue on which sits proud to the wooden panel

I also requested that he label and sign the inside....this too is not the norm for his boards
    Straps, corners and handle are all leather. It has not had any use at all and is in PRISTINE condition

It really is a one off and beautiful board and deserves better than sitting on top of my wardrobe. Pics don't do it justice really

Looking for 550 PPG and buyer will have to pay for and organise transport/uplift
    tae be or not tae be
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    Come on, come on - where's the other prices ?!? =)
    edited August 2023
    KIngsleys for sale  ....all unused pristine condition

Serf  # 002  (2nd Serf ever built)  £375 PPG Posted

Minstrel V3 # 002  £650 PPG Posted

Jester Custom # 008 special build hybrid Jester...switch for FOA or pre amp use...(8th Custom  built)  £700 PPG Posted

Will research some prices and get back to you

These pedals are all unused. I managed to call in some favours from the builder and procure these super low serial numbers with each new Version. That's my Kingsley thread on TGP with over a million views...oh yeah, and unlike the regular Kingsleys out there these are all signed inside 

Keeping for the time being, the Jouster (he don't make these any more) the Page and the Harlot  

tae be or not tae be
    Price up the strymons and power supply Wed
    tae be or not tae be
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 426
    I insanely got rid of the same style Jouster for a relatively low price. Think that's my only pedal sale regret
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    He does not build the Jouster any more in that fashion because.....wait for it.......they are far too expensive tae build
    tae be or not tae be
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Hi, could you let us know the size (although I'm guessing it's 18x12.5") and which model it is? 

edited August 2023
    19 & 3/4 x 14 & 1/2  Journeyman board size

case is 7 &1/2  21 & 1/2
    tae be or not tae be