Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold: Gibson 490R & 498T humbucker set, chrome covers - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold: Gibson 490R & 498T humbucker set, chrome covers

What's Hot
ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
edited July 2023 in Parts £
From an early-2000s Les Paul Studio. Single-conductor braided cable, the right lengths for a Les Paul - unsoldered not cut. Chrome - not nickel - covers. The bridge one has some slight string marks, otherwise just the usual very fine surface scratches and a tiny bit of rust on the polepiece screw slots. With screws and springs.

£100 the pair inc. postage.

Sold.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Genuine ICBM tweaked humbuckers with signature aligned pole piece screws.
    GLWTS  ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    edited July 2023
    Genuine ICBM tweaked humbuckers with signature aligned pole piece screws.
    They were actually like that when I got them! I appear to not be the only one with fragile fingernails... or OCD ;)

Sold.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter