Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: Bernie Marsden - Tales of Tone and Volume (coffee table book) | Signed | Damaged £25 can post - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: Bernie Marsden - Tales of Tone and Volume (coffee table book) | Signed | Damaged £25 can post

timmypixtimmypix Frets: 1979
edited September 2023 in Misc £
EDIT: Now sold.

My partner asked to borrow a heavy book to press some flowers in (preserving a funeral arrangement) and unfortunately we forgot about them for a good week or so, and moisture from the flowers and blotting paper has damaged some of the pages. My partner's graciously replaced the book with a new one, so this is up for grabs if anyone doesn't mind a bit of damage.

So how extensive is the damage?

The severe damage is limited to about 7-8 pages, in that they are stuck together and won't separate without ripping.
There's a light stain that's gone through about 10-15 pages either side of these, and then some light creasing that affects about 75 pages in total, from page 72 to around page 148. 

I've tried to photograph it as best I can, but the creasing is quite hard to capture.

I reckon £25 ONO is fair? Ideally someone localish to Birmingham B14 can collect or meet halfway, as it's a bloody big book; I can post but it'll be about £8, based on a similar sized book I sold recently.

Damage aside, it's a fascinating book with some stunning photographs, comes with a CD featuring some of the documented guitars, and it's been signed by Bernie.

Photo album here

Any questions, let me know!

Cheers
Tim

Tim
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments