Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Kill' Em All James Hetfield - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Kill' Em All James Hetfield

What's Hot
SambostarSambostar Frets: 8733
Legend
Backdoor Children Of The Sock
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1591
    Justice hetfield, ultimate cool! 
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    Yup, everything about that era of Metallica was cool, music and image too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 2983
    One of my favourite photo’s from Kerrang!  It adorned my bedroom wall when I was fifteen.   Absolutely hero-worshipped him back then. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I was going to say was that when he started looking like the Cowardly Lion, but I guess that was more Black Album.
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 2983
    He lost a lot of the cool factor when he decided to have a fringe.  
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
    Man's a legend full stop, in all eras, best songwriter, rhythm guitarist and frontman of all time for me.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• KultscharKultschar Frets: 27
    edited August 2023
    Watching Axl and Co at Glasto reminded me how Papa Het is still going strong!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • distresseddistressed Frets: 287
    RobDavies said:

Or had his arms fully tattooed in his 50s.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    RobDavies said:
    Or had his arms fully tattooed in his 50s.
    I agree.  I thought that felt a bit mid-life crisis.  Just personal opinion, of course.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    From '83 to '91, it's mad to think what he created. It must've been a great time to experience music.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8733
    edited August 2023
    Brilliant video 
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    RobDavies said:
    One of my favourite photo’s from Kerrang!  It adorned my bedroom wall when I was fifteen.   Absolutely hero-worshipped him back then. 

Geez look at how filthy that stage is.

Love Metallica right up through the black album.  
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
    Cranky said:
    RobDavies said:

Geez look at how filthy that stage is.

Love Metallica right up through the black album.  
    That's nothing, a whole pig ended up there, in various pieces