Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Monitor (display) recommendations por favor - Studio & Recording Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Monitor (display) recommendations por favor

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 169
    I'm using a BenQ EW3280U

32 inch 4K.

Image quality is lovely - I spend my days in Excel, living the dream - but they are regular widescreen.
    Only 60hz refresh but with my gaming skills that isn't affecting my win rate! :D 

I have the same. 2 of and very happy. Have my Mac mini M2 plugged in via USB C - no issues.
    monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I’m trying to separate my work and fun setups so this would be for the fun set up. And fun only really means music stuff. So I need screen real estate for daw, plug-ins, and googling how to do anything I attempt. I think this is a two-screen situation. I’d wanted avoid having the bezels down the centre of my view. But I think I’ll just get over that, or offset one monitor/my position. 

So with that in mind, 4k and 32” are probs my both too much. Maybe 27” 1440p IPS?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WYNIR0 said:
    I'm using a BenQ EW3280U

32 inch 4K.

Image quality is lovely - I spend my days in Excel, living the dream - but they are regular widescreen.
    Only 60hz refresh but with my gaming skills that isn't affecting my win rate! :D 

I have the same. 2 off and very happy. Have my Mac mini M2 plugged in via USB C - no issues.
    I’d love to do exactly this but £900 is more than I want to drop on displays. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • allenallen Frets: 545
    There's a good article here about avoiding resolution pitfalls.

https://bjango.com/articles/macexternaldisplays/

• allenallen Frets: 545
    and an explanation of the issue on youtube

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I want the new Samsung ultrawide - equivalent of two 4k monitors side by side... 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."