Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD - ESP Snapper - Custom Shop - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD - ESP Snapper - Custom Shop

What's Hot
pod-5150pod-5150 Frets: 29
edited October 2023 in Guitars £

ESP Snapper-AS (Honey Blond/Maple)     

£1,700   now £1,500

May consider trades for something interesting and of the same value. 

This ESP Snapper was handmade in the ESP Sado Custom shop Factory in May 2012.

Here is some info on the very versatile pickup configuration.

The Seymour Duncan pickup set offers an array of sweet and rocking tones. The Vintage Hot Stack Plus in neck and middle offer classic Strat tones of a slightly overwound variety, while being noiseless in all positions. The 59/Custom Hybrid humbucker in the bridge mixes coils from two of Seymour Duncan’s most notable pickups. This provides a more vibrant and balanced harmonic palette than your average bucker, as well as a strong coil split from the hotter Custom coil that pairs sweetly with the neck and middle pickups in combined positions.

Speaking of combined positions, the mix variation mini toggle allows for pickup combinations not achievable with a 5-way switch alone. Activating the toggle in position four takes you from neck/middle to neck/middle/bridge, while activating it in position two takes you from the traditional middle/bridge to the elusive neck/bridge combination. The guitar also features two tone caps, selectable via the push/push tone knob. The standard 0.047μF tone cap can be bypassed in favour of a darker 0.01μF cap by merely pushing down on the tone knob.

Though spec’d as a “Thin U”, we are pleased to find the neck profile to be remarkably close to a medium C. The shoulders are sleek and fast, yet the neck has a nice round back that will feel more akin to its boutique guitar contemporaries than to the ‘80s shred scene.

These guitars are currently selling for around £3,000 in Japan.

This ESP Snapper comes with an ESP hard case and original trem bar.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4537
    Any Trades?  =)
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pod-5150pod-5150 Frets: 29
    =)  Had to try and make it obvious. So many times it's the first question event though it says NO TRADES.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bats_Bats_ Frets: 29
    Any more pics of the tele?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Friday Bump
  • HomerHomer Frets: 153
    Navigator strats can be Amazing!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    This one is 
  • tabanotabano Frets: 90
    edited August 2023
    If it wouldn’t for the V neck you’d got a deal!
    Doesn't feel like a V. More like a chunky C. Very comfortable
    Now you say that, I'm not convinced it is a v neck. I'll look into that further.

• tabanotabano Frets: 90
    pod-5150 said:
    Now you say that, I'm not convinced it is a v neck. I'll look into that further.

Ok, let me know what you find out please,
    for the info I’ve gathered it seems to be a V shape, even the current navigation offering of this version states a V shape on their web,
    Snapper Bump time
    weekend bump for a custom shop ESP
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    I love this ......probably easily as good as any Fender Custom shop at £1500 more
    It is indeed. Beautifully crafted and plays perfectly with a silky smooth neck and low action. 
  • September bump for a handmade ESP
  • Weekend bump for a custom shop esp. Now considering trades for something interesting and of the same value. Not necessarily an electric guitar.