Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 4 track looper pedal - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

4 track looper pedal

A project I’ve been thinking about for a few months is making a looper that explores some of the Gibson/Oberheim Echoplex ideas which a lot of loopers seem to ignore. 

I’d like to use slider potentiometers to control windowing and have 4 simultaneous tracks. 

I’ve done a bit of digging, and it seems like a Teeny 4.1 dev board and audio adapter are going to make sense as the brains.

I’m a programmer by trade, so reasonably happy to do a fair bit of coding, but was curious as to whether there were other boards that might make more sense to look at for this project.

also I had my heart set on using sliders with 2 controls per track (a start and end which can swap places). Does such a potentiometer exist? I’ve been shopping round and can’t find one, though initially it’s not really going to matter what I use. 

This isn’t something I plan to start until the winter, but just thought I should start learning/researching what’s involved 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter