Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Novo Serus T in ice blue metallic, with Lollar goldfoil + Mono Gigbag, £2500 SOLD - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Novo Serus T in ice blue metallic, with Lollar goldfoil + Mono Gigbag, £2500 SOLD

What's Hot
Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 1965
edited October 2023 in Guitars £

SOLD

I very recently purchased this lovely Novo from @Ajayeff ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;- (who is an awesome seller by the way)

I need to recover some funds following another costly acquisition so unfortunately this is up for sale.  

Comes with the quality Mono gigbag.  

Hopefully Alex doesn't mind me adding link to earlier listing but his photos are better than mine.  

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/248145/sold-novo-serus-t-ice-blue-gold#latest

£3000 posted (UPS).  --> Now £2850 --> £2650 --> £2600

Located in South Oxfordshire (ox12) should anyone want to demo / collect. 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 1965
    Will include the blue / gold Owl design Soldier strap as it goes nicely with the guitar 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AjayeffAjayeff Frets: 29
    It’s a fantastic guitar at a very good price. I owned a few Novo’s and in my opinion this one was the best. Fishboy7’s a gent and pleasure to deal with. GLWTS :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump for the magnificent Novo 

• joeWjoeW Frets: 387
    Great neck thickness too - had a normal ‘medium C’ at 0.83 and it wa just too skinny for me.  This would be awesome 
    More pics added
     =) 
    £2850 posted anyone ??
  • AlunAlun Frets: 79
    Astoundingly good price - if I didn't already have a Serus T I'd be all over it. Would love to know what you think of the Gold Foil as I'm very tempted to put on in mine...
    Alun said:
    Astoundingly good price - if I didn't already have a Serus T I'd be all over it. Would love to know what you think of the Gold Foil as I'm very tempted to put on in mine...
    I owned this before Fishboy7. The Gold Foil really impressed, it was my fave out of the two pickups but both are stellar. As Novo’s go this is a really very good price and a really very good guitar. Someone will be getting a bargain that’s for sure :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Thanks chaps.  Yes, the gold foil is a really lovely pickup.  Higher output than you might expect but clearer and less muddy than a humbucker.  But not really like a P90 either.  Sounds great with some fuzz.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    final bumpo  :/  
    Still here.  Not  sure my photos do it justice actually.  It's really cool how the finish sinks into the grain and the checking is very subtle / authentic looking.
    The checking on it is as good as anything I’ve seen. Some of its cosmetics are hard to show in photos. It’s a beautiful guitar :-)
     =)

<3 
     :3 
     :# 
    Not much selling at the moment, but a hopeful "need the cash" bump nonetheless.  
    Would £2650 twist anyone's arm? 
    Looks like I need an Acoustic so potentially interested in trades of similar or lower value
     :3 
    edited September 2023
    Still here - and no issues posting as I have two sturdy boxes to pack in.  

Also up for possible trades for a quality acoustic , ....... 
    New pics added and reducing to £2600 posted !!!
     =) 
    Ok. Last price reduction to £2500.
    Posted,
    With the Owl strap,
    and a fresh pack of strings

• I think you have too many zeros in the title. I was like… what the hell of a guitar can cost so much..  :)
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 4979
    £25000 for a Novo!  No wonder there are so many threads banging on about the price of used guitars.
    edited October 2023
    Oops. My eyes are shit  lol  

Amended 

SOLD