Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: PJE Macon (2022) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: PJE Macon (2022)

What's Hot
zerolightzerolight Frets: 84
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Selling my PJE Macon, bought new from Peach Guitars mid-May 2022. I've barely played it as I'm more of a Super-Strat kinda guy. My EVH Wolfgang Stealth gets all the play time. Looking for £3600. Would prefer to sell locally in Glasgow, but can ship. As new condition. Grey tweed case is boxed up in the garage. 

Spec: Mahogany Body, Neck, East Coast Maple top, worn through neck finish, Maple neck binding on Rosewood fingerboard, Frame Inlays. Neck humbucker is the stock Mojo PAF, Bridge is a Duncan 78. Stock wiring with pull to tap each pickup. The maple top is a very reflective flame that changes with the angle of view, it just depends on time of day and angle vs the window. Edit: 7.4lbs weight. 

0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 751
    I totally love this, very similar to mine but yours has those lovely frame inlays (mine has dots).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • zerolightzerolight Frets: 84
    Thanks Matt. It’s definitely a looker. Only weighs 7.4lbs too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pruddprudd Frets: 593
    That is a beautiful guitar.
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 8492
    Stunner. 
    Absolutely wonderful guitars too
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486
    That's really quite lovely, but I've just bought an Oz-T so my expanding collection of Eggles (collective noun : a 'maple leaf' of Eggles?) will have to wait for a Macon carvetop. Beautiful guitar!
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2142
    Wow! Almost exactly like my most recent Macon!

Same colour, inlays and fretboard binding.

They're such great guitars.

• Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 26
    That’s a stunner! GLWTS
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3503
    edited October 2023
    Great guitar. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5260
    Kin ell that's a stunner. 
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 751
    Love mine!

Ah, noticed that one had sold and wondered who got it, nice one
    Ooh - I forgot to mention that I swapped out the stock tuners for vintage style locking Kluson Revolutions. These are a direct replacement so easy to revert to the originals which are in the case. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Sold via eBay