Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Mojo pickups, vintage offset parts, tremolo etc etc - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Mojo pickups, vintage offset parts, tremolo etc etc

What's Hot
simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 643
edited August 2023 in Parts £
I've ended up with loads of offset bits I don't need. If I'm off with pricing just make me an offer, it's all just sat in a drawer getting in my way.

1. Mustang bridge (good quality but non-Fender). The OG Mastery, if you will. Aged by @stonevibe and looks nicely used. Not really sure what a bridge goes for these days. £30 or best offer?

2. 2 CTS 250k pots. Not vintage but working fine. £5?

3. 2 brand new black humbucker conversion rings for Jazzmaster. Just pop a humbucker in and drop straight into your JM. Bought for a project but didn't use them in the end. £8 the pair. SOLD

4. Unused Jazzmaster humbucker pickguard with rhythm circuit. From earlpilanz on eBay (basically THE guy in the UK). Was going to put it on my JM but kept the tort in the end. Looks good though! £15

5. Loaded Mustang pickguard. Switches are Switchcraft, guard is kinda cream/parchment colour. Not pure white. No idea what the pickups are. Neck looks a bit like the creamery ones further down but has no sticker so I don't know. The bridge is some kind of stacked single coil. I've never had them connected up so no idea how they sound but they were attached to a 72 Mustang so...?! I might keep the switches in which case I'll adjust the price but for now, I dunno, £60? If you know what the pickups might be do holler, it'd help me price it all!

6. Mojo pickups. Bridge is overwound, neck is the 65 heavy formvar he makes. £50 each or pair for £90. The pair were in my 1970 JM, it sounded great! SOLD

7. Creamery 69 Mustang pickups. Sounded great in the 72 Mustang. Like REALLY great! I just needed humbuckers for work. Boo work. Had for sale on here before, let's get them gone. Make me an offer. SOLD

8. American reissue trem. Was bought by previous owner of my 1970 JM in a hurry because he'd "broken" the original. It's 2-3 years old as far as I know. It needs a new adjustment screw, turns out the broken vintage trem actually just had a stripped adjustment screw. I've taken the screw and put it in the vintage trem so you'll need a new one. The busted one will not be included but the spring, plunger etc is all there. £55? SOLD

PICS OF EVERYTHING:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    edited July 2023
    Redacted.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 394
    Can I call dibs in the trem? Will let you know in the next couple of hours?
  • simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 643
    Redacted.
    Redacted?
    benecol said:
    Can I call dibs in the trem? Will let you know in the next couple of hours?
    Yes, dib away!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    ...and just like that: dibs redacted. Turns out my friend who was after one has already bought one. He's asked me to point out he paid £75 though.

(should also point out here that I have the same Mojo pickups in my JM, and I think they're the best you can get).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    No worries pal, thanks for looking out!

£75 new or used?

And yes, the Mojos really are excellent! If I ever go back to JM pickups I'll be getting more.
    Think it was used, and think it was back a bit in the "crazy lockdown prices" era.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ByoByo Frets: 2
    PM'd
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 6677
    Have PM'd you as think some of these parts are off my old guitar

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvuK8ASHuO-/
    You can now read my guitar ramblings here http://www.gearnews.com and here https://guitarbomb.com 

• Mojo pickups sold.

Trem plate under offer but everything else is still here as things stand.
  • Creamery pickups, trem plate and Jazzmaster rings sold.

Loaded Mustang pickguard, bridge and pots still available.