Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB - long leather (?) Guitar strap - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB - long leather (?) Guitar strap

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 751
Just bought a Firebird and it wants to hang low... Plus the balance really wants a strap with a bit of friction, so leather or suede.

So looking for a strap of about 60" / 150cm - preferably fairly plain and a dark brown or black 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 152
    I have a number of straps that I have acquired for some reason Matt
    I will dig them out from where ever I have safely stored them  :) when I get a moment away from work today, and if you haven’t got sorted by then you would be very welcome to take a look
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RevMattRevMatt Frets: 751
    Awesome, thanks @Sevenof9 ;
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    I’ve got a 9cm wide leather strap. Dark brown. Currently set to 135cm, but will extend to 150cm. Came to me as part of a job lot. Completely unused, and still has £52 swing tag attached. 

If you come to our gig in Colwick this Saturday you can have it for free.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited July 2023
    Roland said:

If you come to our gig in Colwick this Saturday you can have it for free.
    @Roland  ;What a great way to drum up gig support - tell me more... Assuming it's an evening gig I already have plans but hope it goes well.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Vale Social Club, Vale Road, Colwick. We’re on around 9:00. Two 50 minute sets with a short break.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Only about 2 miles from me, but unfortunately a family friend's 18th party takes priority, hope it's a good gig and thanks for the kind offer.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 10901
    tFB Trader
    I have a range of long leather straps (new in the shop) but may have some in the ex-demo pile that have pretty much just been used for demo-ing guitars , so no hot sweaty gigs.
    As they are all fitted with Dunlop Straplocks , if I list them I will do so with a pair of new buttons to go on your guitar.
    I'll see if I can get some pics of what I have.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

Thanks @FelineGuitars - my immediate need is sorted but always interested to see what you have.