Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New Orange OR30 - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New Orange OR30

What's Hot
GazAusGazAus Frets: 6
edited July 2023 in Amps
This looks awesome, possibly a perfect amp for me for life!

The flexibility is amazing consdering it being a single channel amp. Dont think i'd need many drive pedals, really just a boost or 2.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• How can you tell all that from a photo of Bill Bailey standing next to an amp?  ;)
    "I've got the moobs like Jabba".
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RoundwoundRoundwound Frets: 206
    Does look great. The Peach demo probably does it the most justice all around. Seems very versatile. £400 less and I’d probably have pulled the trigger already 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GazAusGazAus Frets: 6
    edited July 2023
    Fail on my part! Cant seem to post Youtube links.
    Hopefully this works 
    https://orangeamps.com/or30/

Cant wait to try one 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Secret_SamSecret_Sam Frets: 202
    edited July 2023
    It looks great. But for that money you could get a real Matamp, made to order.
  • GazAusGazAus Frets: 6
    True, but I'd still get the Orange, i love their amps (long time AD user) and I think their quality is very good. 

I particularly like the inclusion of the Bedroom switch, along with the Presence and Bright switch, should be able gets shades of Marshall to full out Orange, which will serve me personally very well!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pedalopedalo Frets: 177
    Yes I’m feeling the same. Might go try one today!
    I’ve bought one and it’s perfect!!!

I’m finally using the volume knob on my guitar and it’s the perfect amp for that. 

Lots more pedals are going to be listed. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3238
    £200 off at GAK right now as well.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    GazAus said:
    Fail on my part! Cant seem to post Youtube links.
    Hopefully this works 
    https://orangeamps.com/or30/

Cant wait to try one 
    When you edit a post with a YouTube embed it turns the embed into an image. You can delete the image and put the URL back in before you save your changes and it'll work
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    My band mate has an OR100 he is trying to sell, he wants £1k Ideally but I daresay he will budge. Just throwing that out there :-)
    £200 off at GAK right now as well.
    Yeah I got that price at G4M. They are doing decent trade in offers now too that seem to be auto generated. Very decent experience and better prices than I’ve been offered elsewhere.