Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT: Fender Reflecting Pool delay and reverb, swap for your dual marine layer? - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT: Fender Reflecting Pool delay and reverb, swap for your dual marine layer?

TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
edited October 2023 in FX £
Fender Reflecting Pool delay and reverb. 
Lovely bit of kit that does a host of quite awesome reverbs (shimmer, modulation, reverse) and has a detailed delay side that offers a plethora of options. Letting this go as it really is a little too complex for my simple needs. Also, to be absolutely transparent these units can be sensitive to placement in your signal chain and are known to create digital artefacts when placed after some pedals -shouldn’t be a problem to most, but if you are running 13 pedals in a row it is likely to be an issue -go on, ask me how I know! 
Edit: by way of reassurance, this is pin drop silent when run through the fx loop of both my amps.

Generally very good condition, few small dings to the top of the casing (looks worse in a photo than it actually is) and has Velcro on the base.

Comes in the original box.

Photos: https://www.flickr.com/gp/157224850@N02/2s3M681G4W

£150 posted ono or open to a trade. 1 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments