Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LOADS_A_PARTS clearout - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

LOADS_A_PARTS clearout

impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
edited August 2023 in Parts £
I'm clearing out some partcasters/parts... offers welcome and may do quantity discounts

MJT Heavy Relic One Piece Ash Strat Body
This is one of the lightweight, highly resonant ones. Unusual sunburst on this one - has to be seen to be appreciated. Really deep contours and cost a fortune back in the day. It’s at least 10 years old, has been gigged *a lot* and so has picked up some genuine wear/bashes useage on top of the MJT relicing. MJT don't make them quite like this one any more, sadly... £225 SOLD

Fernandes Maple/Maple Board "The Function" Strat neck
Gorgeous, 1980s MIJ 22 fret strat style neck. Quite large frets. Graphtec nut. Kluson style machine heads. I've owned this neck on and off for about 15 years - its a great, stable neck. Way better made than most I've had. £120 SOLD

Guitar Anatomy Maple/Rosewood Strat Neck
Bought recently from Rexter in his clearout. Its a NOS one - ie it hasn't been fitted to a guitar. There are some marks on it if you get it into the light - nothing much to shout about but if you want pristine/museum grade, walk on by. Comes with a bone nut and is drilled for vintage machine heads. Not drilled for attachment to a body. £110

Ibanez Roadcore Neck (Strat style)
Not sure on the model but a really nice quality neck for not a lot of money. Comes with Wilkinson Eezi-Lok machine heads and what looks like a graphite nut. I have had this on a body and it played really nicely. There is a minor ding in the side (looks worse in pictures) that you cannot feel when playing. £80 SOLD

Set of Mojo 1960s Strat Pickups with loom and pickguard
I bought these on here - can't remember who from - and they are definitely Mojo and they sound like my other set of 1960s Mojo pickups. Thing to point out that I only noticed about a year after buying them is that the bridge pickup has bevelled magnets, the other two do not. Makes no sonic difference, but have to mention for transparency. CTS pots, quality switch etc included, along with an aged parchment guard, Fender pickup covers etc. Ready to use! £140 SOLD

Set of 1980s Kent Armstrong Screamer Pickups with loom and pickguard
Incredible hot Strat pickups, handwound by Kent himself. They measure about 13k each but these are not mud-fest - they still have top end and sound Stratty. Comes with CTS pots (tone pots disconnected currently, but can rewire if required) and a matt black guard. Don't confuse these with the modern Far Eastern things, these were hand wound as boutique pickups before such a thing existed... £120 SOLD

Fender Mexican Strat Trem Unit
With arm and springs £15 SOLD

Kent Armstrong 1980s two-in-one Humbucker (smooth top)
Another hand-wound KA pickup - this one is a two-in-one humbucker. Wired up one way, its a 13k rock pickup par excellence, wired up another its an 8k PAF-alike - and either/or/both can be wired as single coil/series/parallel... its super versatile and if you sort out your switching on the guitar, you can have several very usable sounds just with this one pickup. As I've said before, this is not to be confused with the Far Eastern stuff - this was wound in the UK by Kent when he had is workshop here. £60

Kent Armstrong 1980s two-in-one Humbucker (ribbed top)
As above but in Kent's iconic ribbed top finish. £60 SOLD

Wilkinson Strat Trem Bridge
With arm and springs £10

Hosco Jazzmaster Trem Unit
With arm - these are an upgrade over the standard fit on Squiers and are much nicer than the screw fit Mexican arm units albeit with the trem lock function. £10 SOLD 

Pics will come this evening... with a prevailing wind. :-)
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments