Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Few things off my pedalboard - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Few things off my pedalboard

What's Hot
wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 414
edited July 2023 in FX £
Gigrig G2 switcher.....650
Eventide H9's (2 of them, one is a max and one is a normal one)   375 for the Max and 275 for the core. If you didn't know, if you register the Max and you have a second one then you can upgrade that to a Max for free, which is what I did. 
Earthquaker Afterneath 175
Polymoon....225
Ottobit....190
Caroline Effects Meteore....140

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 414
    Bumpty, buy my things and don't let a bit of dust put you off. 
    p.s. if I sell more guitars I'll take this down as I do quite like my board. Uber flexible and millions of tones.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bumpus. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Nobody wants any of these? I remember the time not so long ago that most of these would have been sold within a day. 
    Bumpty.
    Bump, these are serious gear. 
  • NachoarNachoar Frets: 17
    Trades for a cloth?
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 303
    You can definitely play another one bite the dust.
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4121
    edited August 2023
    This is why they put the super bright LED’s on pedals. Not for gigs on dark stages, it’s to penetrate through the layers of dust.

Seriously though man, just give it all a clean and post new pics. It will sell much easier. They are nice pedals, but nobody wants to see their potential new pedal squeeze covered in another man’s dead skin.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Personally I wouldn't give a toss, a pedal is a pedal and obviously I'd get them minty fresh before posting. If it's that big a deal then I can take pics of a shiny dusted board but like I said, personally I don't understand the gripe.

Right, after dusting as per battalion of trolling I expect these to all fly off the shelf this afternoon.
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 303
    wizbit81 said:

Right, after dusting as per battalion of trolling I expect these to all fly off the shelf this afternoon.
    Looks so much better and not trolling man, if you want to sell a product you have to present it in the best way possible, a photo with a pedalboard full of dust makes me double think if the pedals were well take care of especially electronics that are susceptible to dust and grime. 

But your pedalboard has some quality stuff! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    It's fine dude I absolutely don't mind a good p1ss taking and the board was really dusty. It was pretty funny and a bit of repartee is good fun. Thing is I just tend to use my Axe Fx more than anything now so the pedals aren't used very often. Are they minty? Yeah pretty much, just had a bit of dust that's now been chased away by the yellow duster of destiny. Dirt or grime? Absolutely not.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Come on boys and girls line up line up. Buy things from my pedalboard so I can replace the whole thing with a single multi fx thing that doesn't require anywhere near as much faffing, and at the same time help out my bank account after recent horrendous overspending (again!)
    bbbuuummmppp
  • NachoarNachoar Frets: 17
    Now they look peng
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Peng pedals bump.
  • Flump.