Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTS Ernie Ball Musicman Valentine BFR, ESP Eclipse - PRICE DROPS - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTS Ernie Ball Musicman Valentine BFR, ESP Eclipse - PRICE DROPS

What's Hot
TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
ESP II ECLIPSE in vintage black. Fitted with Fishman Fluence Modern pickups. The original pickups are included. Strap locks included and the small packaging with Allen key and of course the case. There are a few fine scratches from buckle rash on the back and a small chip in the back due to a finish imperfection. This arrived from the factory like this and it wasn't due to damage. £1375. 

Ernie Ball Musicman Valentine BFR - £1825. 

It's in great condition, is one of a limited run, and comes with the case, candy etc. Collection from East London/Essex area or can post at your arrangement. I have a box and can pack it up no problem.

Here's some pictures. Thanks  

--------------------------------------

Suhr Pete Thorn in Garnet Red. SOLDSOLDSOLD

SOLDSOLDSOLD It's in excellent condition, basically mint and wasn't bought too long ago. Case/candy all present, has Schaller strap locks on, recently set up by Zeitgeist Guitars.

Based in East London/Essex area or can post at cost to the buyer if you arrange everything, and I'll package it really really well.

Looking for £2800. SOLDSOLDSOLD

Let me know!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments