Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS PRS SE Silver Sky Sold on eBay - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS PRS SE Silver Sky Sold on eBay

What's Hot
rockinmarkrockinmark Frets: 19
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/a/Xq2pj8C

Selling my Silver Sky.  Was bought from Peach in November last year.

Ever Green. Pretty much as new. Will come with the gig bag and original box.

Selling as need the cash more than I need another pretty guitar hanging on the wall.  Also my daughter is a ‘Swiftie’ so hates Mr Mayer with a passion!

Collection preferred from Worcester WR2 or happy to box it up for you to arrange a courier.

£495
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• rockinmarkrockinmark Frets: 19
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • razorbillrazorbill Frets: 70
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Love on the weekend 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Why you no love me
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • donbotdonbot Frets: 335
    I've had a few jam sessions at home with @rockinmark and played this PRS. Killer machines, and this one is in shiny immaculate condition. 
    Mark's just about the nicest guy to deal with too. 

GLWTS, Sir!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    edited July 2023
    I have a feeling that the Silver Sky SE is going to be too Stratty again.  Tomorrow I shall go and try a few guitars at my local emporium.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • donbot said:
    I've had a few jam sessions at home with @rockinmark and played this PRS. Killer machines, and this one is in shiny immaculate condition. 
    Mark's just about the nicest guy to deal with too. 

GLWTS, Sir!
    Thank you @donbot ;
  • rlw said:
    I have a feeling that the Silver Sky SE is going to be too Stratty again.  Tomorrow I shall go and try a few guitars at my local emporium.
    How did you get on? I guess there  are worse ways to spend your time!
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    Too busy and far too wet to go out. Tomorrow maybe.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • Another kind of green 
  • Any given Thursday 
  • Somethings missing
    edited August 2023
    Moving On And Getting Over 
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3165
    I have this exact guitar and it’s a belter. The colour is amazing in person but very hard to photo. 
    GLWTS 
  • grungebob said:
    I have this exact guitar and it’s a belter. The colour is amazing in person but very hard to photo. 
    GLWTS 
    Thank you grungebob. It is a pretty cool colour.  The photos I took using my phone don’t really show it at its best.  
  • Your Body Is A Wonderland
  • Sob Rock
  • New Light
    £475