Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). No longer FS: BKP (Crawler?) Bridge - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

No longer FS: BKP (Crawler?) Bridge

What's Hot
TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
edited July 2023 in Parts £
Not sure which BKP model this is.  It reads close to 16k on my multimeter, which suggests Crawler (according to specs on the BKP site), but that's only my deduction.

It's also had it's wires cut.  Long enough for bridge to cavity on most guitars, but it you like lots of spare wire trailing around, this isn't for you.

Also note the odd pitting/marking on the chrome cover.  No idea.  (The close-up photo makes it look a lot worse than it appears in more normal conditions).

These are an incredible £201 new (really  o - when did pickups get so ridiculously expensive??), yours for £75 PPG delivered.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Bump for offers ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 1979
    It could also be a Nailbomb - they're stated as15.7k so closer to 16k than the Crawler. 
    Tim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Van_HaydenVan_Hayden Frets: 434
    Is it wide space? That throws the quoted DC off. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Is it wide space? That throws the quoted DC off. 
    I never knew that!

Just measured at 52mm.

I think I’ll keep this though.  The new price is mad now, and I’d probably kick myself when I build something that it’d be perfect for.

Back into the parts drawer with it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter