Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Vox AC30CCH, Danplifier Jaffa Cake Micro (1w Orange Tiny Terror clone) & Vox BC108 1x8" cab - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Vox AC30CCH, Danplifier Jaffa Cake Micro (1w Orange Tiny Terror clone) & Vox BC108 1x8" cab

Hi there, I've managed to accumulate too many amplifiers, so here are a couple (plus a cab) for sale. Buyer collects from Aberdour, Fife (you're welcome to try before you buy) or I can post anywhere in mainland UK at cost - probably about £20 for the Vox, £15 for the Danplifier, £5 for the Vox.

Vox AC30CCH - £450
Really nice head this. You can see it's been modified to remove the often troublesome standby switch and had the original valves replaced a few years ago. Sounds better and easier to use than the most recent CC2 models too, if you ask me. It does The Chime, but has huge flexibility in its tone shaping thanks to the Normal and Top Boost channels and all of the switches giving you the option to combine channels, adjust EQ shape, bias, etc. I got this from a studio during lockdown and have only used it for rehearsal and studio recording myself. You can see some marks on the tolex - especially some scratches and minor tears on the bottom - but is otherwise in excellent shape. Comes with a nice padded hotcovers case which is worth £40 new.

Danplifier Jaffa Cake Micro - £250: Lovely little handmade head here based on the famous Orange Tiny Terror, but shrunk down to 1w. It still gets fearsome if you crank the gain and master - especially through a 1x12" or bigger! Some small defects to the vinyl wrap, but it is a homemade thing. I have only used it at home for practice and recording.

Vox BC108 1x8" cab - £60: Nice little 1x8" cab, only used at home as a base for the Jaffa Cake, with which it pairs perfectly. Has literally just sat on the shelf since it arrived and is in immaculate condition. Comes with original box (not pictured) and speaker cable.

Happy to sell these separately or at a discount together for £300

Hit me up if you have any questions, would like to try before you buy, or anything else. Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Weekend bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Happy to include postage within mainland UK for the prices listed above.
  • Bump
  • Lil' mid-August bump for these two, still happily being used but probably time for them to move on to someone who will use them with more regularity than I
  • Bank holiday bump
  • Still available for your dreary Sunday attention