Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). EHX Andy Summers Walking on the Moon - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

EHX Andy Summers Walking on the Moon

What's Hot
impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
https://www.ehx.com/products/andy-summers-walking-on-the-moon/

If ever there was a deserved signature pedal...
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DannyPDannyP Frets: 1521
    Sensible price too
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That video sounds actually really bad. 
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
    That video sounds actually really bad. 
    Funny... I thought it sounded great. But then, I'm a huge Andy Summers fan and love those 'liquid' sounds

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2100
    That video sounds actually really bad. 
    Have to say unfortunately I agree!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Just played the video once on my iPad so was hardly rigorous testing conditions but didn't sound great, or at least it wasn't the Summers flanger sound in my head. Although EHX often seem to do bad sounding demos and don't do the usual round of other channels doing demos so it's hard to know off YouTube. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    I need Andy from Reverb to demo it before I pull the trigger 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CaseOfAceCaseOfAce Frets: 1067
    edited July 2023
    It really needs the delay on top as well for that Walking On The Moon sound.

superb guitarist - this is what he is using for forthcoming tour -
    and yes - he really is using a guitar stand to prop up his monitor!

No photo description available

Just like a headless horse without a horse.
  • Guitar sounded a bit ‘clean’, perhaps he was going through that Roland jazz chorus in the background. I associate that flanger sound with slightly dirty Marshall’s. Will definitely be checking out that pedal in person, tho .
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Would've sounded better if the effect hadn't been so "in yer face".