Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Move closer - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Move closer

What's Hot
HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
This live vocal version may be in a higher key....no matter, check it out, it's beautiful

tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
    Here's another great song since I am in generous mood.....and an 18 second note

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    3:00 onwards

tae be or not tae be
    My FAV 2:25

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be
    If you don't watch this it's yer own bloody fault

tae be or not tae be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    edited July 2023
    ^ Very delicate, elegant use of the much underated Theremin in a classical situation.

Lovely right hand action too...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Yeah it's not just for horror movies  :)
    tae be or not tae be
    Yeah, but 'Forbidden Planet' & 'The Day the Earth Stood Still' are always classics for me.
    The blackboard scene in the 2nd one is 10/10
    tae be or not tae be
    After music black and white movies are my passion  :)
    tae be or not tae be
    As a youngster I saw King Kong and I can still feel the excitement of the beastie coming through the trees for it's debut scene
    tae be or not tae be
    Or Boris turning around in Frankenstein for the viewers 1st view
    tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be

tae be or not tae be
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8733
    Do you synch random songs and random movies scenes?  I used to do that, started out by accident, it made me laugh, sometimes you get some classics you just couldn't make up, it's like an ancient alien code or a seventh sense.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8733
    First song goes well with Kong, the second with Frankenstein's creation, I mean, part from he knocks over the chair, so maybe he can't see all the obstacles.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    I would love to make the acquaintance of Katica Illényi's right hand.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    BillDL said:
    I would love to make the acquaintance of Katica Illényi's right hand.
    Glad someone got it... so to speak  ;)