Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Gigrig generator, distributor and cables - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Gigrig generator, distributor and cables

stefjuddstefjudd Frets: 39
edited September 2023 in FX £

For sale Gigrig generator, 1 distributor and cables £95 delivered (won’t split, sorry).

Timelord Sold
1 Distributor Sold
Isolator sold

https://i.imgur.com/Oodwz1F.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Ryan_SGMRyan_SGM Frets: 7
    @Dave8 - I think you were looking for an Isolator recently? :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Dave8Dave8 Frets: 210
    @Ryan_SGM that's right. @stefjudd are you willing to split this up? if so, how much for just the Isolator?
  • infuzedinfuzed Frets: 5
    i'd be interested in the Timelord!

• I need a voltage doubler.
    Would you sell this separately please?
  • stefjuddstefjudd Frets: 39
    Dave8 said:
    @Ryan_SGM that's right. @stefjudd are you willing to split this up? if so, how much for just the Isolator?
    Yeah sure, £40 delivered OK?
    infuzed said:
    i'd be interested in the Timelord!

Cool, shoot me a PM if you like

I need a voltage doubler.
    Would you sell this separately please?
    PM replied to
    Just the power supply, 1 distributor (plus 6 cables) and voltage doubler left… 
    Just the generator, 1 distributor and cables left. Won’t split these up now- sold as a set.
  • Bump