Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Rexter Aged Nitro Tele Body, Esquire pickguard *Further Price Drop* - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Rexter Aged Nitro Tele Body, Esquire pickguard *Further Price Drop*

john_rjohn_r Frets: 115
edited September 2023 in Parts £
I have decided to ahem part with my parstscaster esquire. 

£180 £170 £155 £140 Rexter made and painted vintage spec ash tele body, dimensions scanned from a fender vintage reissue body. Aged blackguard blonde nitro with ferrules, strap buttons and jack cup fitted. Weight approx 5.1lbs (full guitar weighed approx 8.1lbs) Really nice tele body routed for humbucker in the neck, mostly naturally aged. There are 2 issues with the body, hence the low price.
Firstly the string through body and bridge mount holes are about 1.5mm too far forward. Does not affect the ability to set up and intonate the guitar but does mean that the pickguard is closer to the bridge than normal for a vintage spec tele.
Secondly I had to enlarge the neck pocket to fit the allparts neck and despite being careful I over sanded the top part of the bass side of the neck pocket, resulting in a visible gap between body and neck, again see pics. The neck when fitted is still rock solid as the bottom part of the pocket is the right size, I just didn't pay enough attention and sanded it at an angle. 

£25 £20 Art of Aging white esquire pickguard

SOLD £240 £220
 £200 £180 Allparts TMO-V neck 
SOLD £30 Eldred mod esquire harness 250k solid shaft CTS pots, jupiter caps, CRL switch, switchcraft jack
SOLD £60 Mojo Eqsuire bridge pickup, aged approx 11.4k
SOLD £30 Aged Fender tele bridge from rebel relic
SOLD £45 Aged Callaham Steel Tele Saddles, compensated
SOLD £15 Aged Control plate
SOLD £10 Aged Control knobs, fender roadworn

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments