Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PJ Harvey - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

PJ Harvey

Vintage65Vintage65 Frets: 189
edited July 2023 in Music
The new album is quite interesting, and should clear out the cobwebs if you are stuck in a musical rut.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1230
    Indeed. I have a ticket to see her live in September. Never been to one of her gigs before, and really looking forward to it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mo6020mo6020 Frets: 117
    Indeed. I have a ticket to see her live in September. Never been to one of her gigs before, and really looking forward to it.
    I tried to get a ticket to the Roundhouse gig and it was basically impossible. Considering touting one if they go down in price somewhat from the £300 each they're going for currently...
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Peej appeared on the Monday 10th edition of BBC R4 Front Row, discussing the new album, recent poetry book and the overlap between the two. Should still be available via BBC Sounds.
    Be seeing you.
  • Vintage65Vintage65 Frets: 189
    edited July 2023
    Peej appeared on the Monday 10th edition of BBC R4 Front Row, discussing the new album, recent poetry book and the overlap between the two. Should still be available via BBC Sounds.
    Cheers, I like the album because it is so different to everything else I have been listening to lately, and it reminded me that it's good to think outside of the box.

Here's the Front Row link:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001np0g